Friday, March 21, 2014

OH YEAH HAPPY FIRST FULL DAY OF SPRING PEEPS!!!!


Last night we went to a mix n mingle for the Chamber of Commrence in Mt. Morris. It was at Junes Floral Company. Oh my goodness Wanietta was such a gracious host with lot's of goodies to eat. Before we left Sim bought me some Spring flowers. These are Irises!! Still closed up. But soon will be open. I haven't made one of my funky vignettes in along time. So I gathered some things and put this together!! I used one of my "lil chicks" and put it on the seat of the rusty broken down tractor!! I love it there!! LOL Kinda felt good!! like maybe I am getting some of my mojo back for the house. Recently I have been in so much pain that I just kinda sit in my bed and sew. The doc put me on some strong pain meds. Hoping soon to get back off them!! Finally asked for prayer. Seems like it is so hard to ask for yourself sometimes.
 

Yesterday if you took a canned good to Subway you could get a free six inch sub sandwich with the purchase of another one. I took in 4 cans and they gave us both a free one. Felt good to bless others and also to have lunch in such a frugal way. The food banks sure are low on food around here so every little bit helps.
 
 
 


A few new SPRING GIGS for my etsy shoppe!! I love making the bird nests gigs. Well I actually love making all of my gigs!! Keeps my sanity!! I think!! LOL
The sun is shining here today and that is a good thing!!
 But I still have that nasty sn-irt I don't like!! My birds are coming into the feeders like crazy but I have not seen anymore Robins!! LOL Just that one day as a sign of Hope!! God is good.
 
Keep on Keepin on Peeps
XOXO Love Fran.

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Spring Girlfriend, love all your creations, prim perfect.....Enjoy the weekend, Hugs Francine.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet bird spoolie :) How nice of your hubby to buy you flowers. I buy my own!LOL!
Hope you are feeling much better.
warmly,
deb

Jewels said...

Hope you feel better soon Fran - SPRING will come (even though it did snow here last night - but the sun is shining today). Cheers....

mysteryhistorymom said...

Fran- I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, dear friend. I do hope that this weekend will be better. Love your darling creations and the vignette on your table, too! Good for you for getting a yummy lunch at Subway- and such a good deal! You can't pass that up!:) Lori

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love your table with those pretty flowers!! How sweet of your hubby! :) Love your new "peeps" lol...they are so cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xo Holly

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Yeah spring! Your creations are adorable. I pray you feel better very, very soon!

Prims By The Water said...

Sending out a prayer for you. Cool goodies! Janice